Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Alamo Heights, TX. We present a diverse range of design facets sure to fit your budget. We construct many types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a meeting with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Alamo Heights
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete slab for which your structure will be built atop. Our professionals will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most visually pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what protects your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Alamo Heights and surrounding areas: Terrell Hills, San Antonio, Kirby, Windcrest, Columbia Heights, Leon Valley, Converse, Live Oak, San Jose, Universal City