Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building contractor in Atascosa, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit your price range. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a meeting with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Atascosa
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built atop. Our crews will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what protects your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the assembly of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Atascosa and surrounding areas: Oak Island, San Jose, Anchorage, Columbia Heights, Buena Vista, Leon Valley, San Antonio, Helotes, Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills