Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Austin, TX. We offer a diverse range of design facets sure to fit your budget. We construct multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Austin
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what protects your belongings from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Austin and surrounding areas: Pershing, Williamson, Lost Creek, Hornsby Bend, Shady Hollow, Dunlap, Manor, Jollyville, Bee Cave, Bear Creek