Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building company in Bear Creek, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Bear Creek
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete slab for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what protects your assets from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the assembly of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Bear Creek and surrounding areas: Shady Hollow, Williamson, Buda, Kyle, San Marcos, Lockhart, Canyon Lake, Dale, Westhaven, Fentress