Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Belmont, TX. We offer a diverse range of design styles sure to fit any price range. We build many types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Belmont
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete slab for which your building will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what protects your assets from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Belmont and surrounding areas: Oak Forest, Leesville, Luling, Joliet, Fentress, Union, Seguin, Caddo, Sweet Home, Santa Clara