Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Boerne, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit your budget. We build many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Boerne
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our team will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what protects your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Boerne and surrounding areas: Fair Oaks Ranch, Lakehills, Pipe Creek, Honey Creek, Helotes, Timberwood Park, Bulverde, Lake Hills, Center Point, Leon Valley