Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Canyon Lake, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit your price range. We construct many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Canyon Lake
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually pleasing phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Canyon Lake and surrounding areas: Westhaven, New Braunfels, Bulverde, Honey Creek, Comal, Ogden, Timberwood Park, Bracken, San Marcos, Selma