Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Cedar Park, TX. We present an extensive range of design styles sure to fit your budget. We build several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Cedar Park
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our crews will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the assembly of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Cedar Park and surrounding areas: Jollyville, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Lost Creek, Bee Cave, Austin, Pershing, Williamson, Manor, Hornsby Bend