Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Comal, TX. We present a wide variety of design facets sure to fit any price range. We construct many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Comal
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what protects your assets from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Comal and surrounding areas: Ogden, Cibolo, Bracken, Selma, Schertz, New Braunfels, Universal City, Live Oak, Converse, Santa Clara