Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Converse, TX. We offer a diverse range of design facets sure to fit any price range. We construct multiple types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a meeting with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Converse
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built atop. Our crews will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what protects your belongings from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Converse and surrounding areas: Universal City, Live Oak, Schertz, Windcrest, Selma, Kirby, Cibolo, Bracken, Terrell Hills, Ogden