Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building company in Dale, TX. We offer a wide variety of design styles sure to fit any price range. We build many types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our staff by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Dale
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to create the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our crews will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Dale and surrounding areas: Taylorsville, Lockhart, Cedar Creek, Delhi, Joliet, Salem, Fentress, Luling, Kyle, Buda