Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Dunlap, TX. We present a diverse range of design styles sure to fit any budget. We construct several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our staff by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Dunlap
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to set the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our crews will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically pleasing phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Dunlap and surrounding areas: Hornsby Bend, Manor, Pershing, Austin, Cedar Creek, Williamson, Lost Creek, Jollyville, Shady Hollow, Buda