Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Fair Oaks Ranch, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit any price range. We build several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Fair Oaks Ranch
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from precipitation and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Fair Oaks Ranch and surrounding areas: Boerne, Honey Creek, Timberwood Park, Bulverde, Helotes, Leon Valley, Lakehills, Pipe Creek, Alamo Heights, Lake Hills