Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Fentress, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit your price range. We construct multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Fentress
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually pleasing phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Fentress and surrounding areas: Joliet, Luling, Lockhart, San Marcos, Belmont, Seguin, Dale, Kyle, Taylorsville, Oak Forest