Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Fredericksburg, TX. We offer a diverse range of design styles sure to fit any price range. We construct multiple types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a meeting with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Fredericksburg
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically pleasing phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what protects your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Fredericksburg and surrounding areas: Rocky Hill, Kerrville, Sandy, Oxford, Center Point, Johnson City, Camp Verde, Mountain Home, Hunt, Boerne