Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Helotes, TX. We present a diverse range of design styles sure to fit your budget. We construct multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Helotes
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built atop. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what protects your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Helotes and surrounding areas: Leon Valley, Fair Oaks Ranch, Alamo Heights, Boerne, Timberwood Park, Lake Hills, San Antonio, Terrell Hills, Columbia Heights, Lakehills