Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building company in Honey Creek, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit any price range. We build many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Honey Creek
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our crews will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what safeguards your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Honey Creek and surrounding areas: Bulverde, Timberwood Park, Fair Oaks Ranch, Boerne, Westhaven, Canyon Lake, Bracken, Ogden, Selma, Live Oak