Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Hornsby Bend, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit your price range. We build several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Hornsby Bend
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete slab for which your structure will be built on top of. Our crews will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most visually pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Hornsby Bend and surrounding areas: Dunlap, Manor, Pershing, Austin, Cedar Creek, Williamson, Lost Creek, Shady Hollow, Jollyville, Buda