Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Hunt, TX. We offer a diverse range of design facets sure to fit any budget. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a meeting with our staff by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Hunt
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built atop. Our crews will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually satisfying phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Hunt and surrounding areas: Mountain Home, Kerrville, Camp Verde, Center Point, Fredericksburg, Rocky Hill