Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Joliet, TX. We offer a diverse range of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Joliet
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our team will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most visually pleasing phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what protects your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Joliet and surrounding areas: Fentress, Luling, Lockhart, Dale, San Marcos, Kyle, Seguin, Buda, New Braunfels, Shady Hollow