Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building contractor in Jollyville, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit your budget. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a meeting with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Jollyville
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete slab for which your building will be built on top of. Our team will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your assets from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Jollyville and surrounding areas: Cedar Park, Lost Creek, Austin, Lago Vista, Pershing, Lakeway, Bee Cave, Manor, Williamson, Hornsby Bend