Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Kyle, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build multiple types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Kyle
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete slab for which your building will be built atop. Our professionals will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Kyle and surrounding areas: Buda, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, Bear Creek, Lockhart, Williamson, Fentress, Dale, Joliet, Canyon Lake