Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building company in Lake Hills, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit your price range. We construct several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Lake Hills
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Lake Hills and surrounding areas: Lakehills, Pipe Creek, Helotes, Boerne, Hondo, Leon Valley, Fair Oaks Ranch, Camp Verde, Center Point, Atascosa