Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Leesville, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit your price range. We construct many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a meeting with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Leesville
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete slab for which your building will be built atop. Our professionals will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what protects your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Leesville and surrounding areas: Union, Belmont, Oak Forest, Caddo, Seguin, Sweet Home, Luling, Santa Clara, Fentress, Joliet