Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Leon Valley, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Leon Valley
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth lengthy benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Leon Valley and surrounding areas: Helotes, San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills, Columbia Heights, San Jose, Kirby, Windcrest, Timberwood Park, Atascosa