Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Live Oak, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit any budget. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a meeting with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Live Oak
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our crews will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Live Oak and surrounding areas: Selma, Universal City, Bracken, Converse, Schertz, Windcrest, Cibolo, Ogden, Kirby, Comal