Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building contractor in Marble Falls, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Marble Falls
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our team will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth numerous benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Marble Falls and surrounding areas: Granite Shoals, Lago Vista, Sandy, Johnson City, Lakeway, Oxford, Bee Cave, Cedar Park, Jollyville, Lost Creek