Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Mayo, TX. We offer an extensive range of design facets sure to fit your budget. We construct many types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Mayo
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our crews will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically pleasing phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Mayo and surrounding areas: Green, Kosciusko, Floresville, Unity, Mineral, Melrose, Caddo, Fairview, Union, Calaveras