Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Mountain Home, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit any price range. We build many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Mountain Home
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to lay the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete slab for which your structure will be built atop. Our professionals will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Mountain Home and surrounding areas: Hunt, Kerrville, Camp Verde, Center Point, Fredericksburg, Rocky Hill