Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building company in Ogden, TX. We offer a diverse range of design facets sure to fit your budget. We construct multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Ogden
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to create the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically pleasing phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what protects your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Ogden and surrounding areas: Comal, Bracken, Selma, Cibolo, Schertz, Universal City, Live Oak, Converse, New Braunfels, Windcrest