Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building company in Oxford, TX. We present a wide variety of design facets sure to fit your price range. We construct multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Oxford
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our professionals will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically pleasing phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what protects your belongings from precipitation and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth lengthy benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Oxford and surrounding areas: Granite Shoals, Sandy, Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Rocky Hill, Johnson City, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Kerrville, Bee Cave