Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Pipe Creek, TX. We offer a diverse range of design styles sure to fit your price range. We build many types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Pipe Creek
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete slab for which your structure will be built atop. Our crews will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth numerous benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Pipe Creek and surrounding areas: Lakehills, Lake Hills, Boerne, Camp Verde, Center Point, Fair Oaks Ranch, Helotes, Leon Valley, Honey Creek, Timberwood Park