Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in San Antonio, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit any budget. We construct multiple types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our staff by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in San Antonio
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our team will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients visually pleasing phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what protects your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of San Antonio and surrounding areas: Columbia Heights, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, San Jose, Kirby, Leon Valley, Windcrest, Buena Vista, Converse, Live Oak