Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in San Jose, TX. We offer a wide variety of design styles sure to fit your price range. We build several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a meeting with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in San Jose
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to set the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of San Jose and surrounding areas: Columbia Heights, San Antonio, Buena Vista, Oak Island, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, Leon Valley, Kirby, Atascosa, Windcrest