Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building company in San Marcos, TX. We present a diverse range of design styles sure to fit your budget. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in San Marcos
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our team will excavate to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your structure and is what safeguards your assets from precipitation and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the assembly of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield lengthy benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which will rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of San Marcos and surrounding areas: Kyle, Fentress, Buda, Lockhart, New Braunfels, Joliet, Canyon Lake, Shady Hollow, Westhaven, Bear Creek