Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Sandy, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit your budget. We construct multiple types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Sandy
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to create the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete slab for which your building will be built atop. Our team will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what protects your belongings from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the erecting of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth numerous benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Sandy and surrounding areas: Johnson City, Granite Shoals, Marble Falls, Rocky Hill, Oxford, Fredericksburg, Lakeway, Lago Vista, Bee Cave, Bear Creek