Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Santa Clara, TX. We present an extensive range of design facets sure to fit your budget. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Santa Clara
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our team will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the assembly of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Santa Clara and surrounding areas: Bexar, Sweet Home, Cibolo, Schertz, Seguin, Universal City, Comal, Converse, Ogden, Selma