Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Schertz, TX. We present an extensive range of design styles sure to fit your price range. We construct several types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Schertz
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our team will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield numerous benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Schertz and surrounding areas: Universal City, Cibolo, Selma, Converse, Live Oak, Bracken, Ogden, Comal, Windcrest, Bexar