Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Selma, TX. We offer a wide variety of design facets sure to fit your budget. We construct multiple types and can utilize our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today booking a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Selma
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our crews will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is one of the most visually pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This can be one of the most critical parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what safeguards your assets from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Selma and surrounding areas: Bracken, Live Oak, Universal City, Schertz, Ogden, Converse, Cibolo, Comal, Windcrest, Kirby