Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Terrell Hills, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Terrell Hills
1. Concrete Slab
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built on top of. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior elements.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what protects your assets from precipitation and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the erecting of your new building is complete and is now all systems go!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth numerous benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is permeated| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is resistant to rust with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Terrell Hills and surrounding areas: Alamo Heights, Kirby, San Antonio, Windcrest, Columbia Heights, Converse, Live Oak, San Jose, Leon Valley, Universal City