Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the best custom metal building contractor in Timberwood Park, TX. We offer a diverse range of design facets sure to fit your price range. We construct several types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our team by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Timberwood Park
1. Concrete Foundation
The first step is to lay the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our professionals will dig to remove the soil to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically pleasing phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your belongings from precipitation and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often incredibly cost effective to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Timberwood Park and surrounding areas: Bulverde, Honey Creek, Fair Oaks Ranch, Helotes, Boerne, Leon Valley, Lakehills, Pipe Creek, Lake Hills, Center Point