Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the top tier custom metal building company in Williamson, TX. We offer an extensive range of design styles sure to fit your budget. We construct multiple types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today booking a meeting with our staff by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Williamson
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to create the foundation for your new structure. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built atop. Our crews will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is for most clients aesthetically satisfying phases, the frame construction. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new structure to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to a custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This may be one of the most important parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your structure and is what safeguards your belongings from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been added, the assembly of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant when an aluminum coating is applied, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which yields to complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Williamson and surrounding areas: Shady Hollow, Bear Creek, Buda, Kyle, San Marcos, Lockhart, Dale, Fentress, Joliet, Canyon Lake