Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building contractor in Windcrest, TX. We offer a diverse range of design facets sure to fit any budget. We construct many types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Get started today scheduling a consultation with our team by giving us a call at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Windcrest
1. Concrete Foundation
The opening step is to set the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your structure will be built on top of. Our team will dig to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to class 5 base material being installed and compacted. Our crew then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances visually pleasing phases, the framing. Our crew builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting local code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing a new roof. This may be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final portion place on your building and is what safeguards your assets from rain and the bright Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the fabrication of your new structure is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures yield several benefits when compared to their counterparts”
- The paint is suffused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal is not susceptible to mold
- Metal structures are one hundred percent customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, give us a call today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Windcrest and surrounding areas: Kirby, Converse, Live Oak, Terrell Hills, Alamo Heights, Universal City, Selma, Schertz, Bracken, San Antonio