Metal Building Construction Experts of Texas
Loyalty Metal is the leading custom metal building company in Yancey, TX. We present a wide variety of design styles sure to fit any budget. We build many types and can employ our designers to create the metal structure of your dreams. Begin today scheduling a consultation with our staff by calling us today at (210) 809-6609.
Turn-Key Steel Building process in Yancey
1. Concrete Slab
The first step is to create the foundation for your new building. This begins with a concrete pad for which your building will be built atop. Our professionals will excavate to remove the dirt to the depth required by San Antonio’s code. Next, the layer of soil sub-base is compacted prior to gravel base material being installed and compacted. Our team then places the concrete in the designated dimensions for your future structure.
The next step is in many instances aesthetically satisfying phases, the framing. Our team builds out the trusses and entire framework for your new building to the engineered design and meeting municipal code. This step includes the walls and all exterior features.
3. Roof Installation
The final step to our custom metal building construction project is installing your new roof. This can be one of the most crucial parts of the build. The roof is the final piece of the puzzle on your building and is what protects your belongings from rain and the hot Texas sun. Once the metal roof has been installed, the assembly of your new building is complete and ready for use!
Advantages of Steel Structures
- Steel structures bring forth numerous benefits when compared to their competitors”
- The paint is infused| into the metal, you will not have to worry about peeling or fading.
- Unmatched durability thanks to metal paneling which is rust resistant with an aluminum coating, as opposed to wood, which can rot over time.
- Resistant to pests such as termites or other insects that take shelter in wood
- Metal resists mold
- Metal structures are 100% customizable which allows for complex designs
- With enhanced strength and resistance to ailments that most structures are up against, metal structures are often cheaper to insure.
To schedule your next metal structure build, get in touch today at (210) 809-6609. We service all of Yancey and surrounding areas: Hondo, Pearsall, Derby, Atascosa, Anchorage, Lake Hills, Las Flores, Davis, Oak Island, Uvalde